1. Frozen Fruit - Frozen fruits (with no sugar added!) are just as healthy as fresh fruits and it's an easy way to enjoy out-of-season favorites, especially during the winter months. We cut up frozen strawberries, mango, pineapple and peaches into bite-sized pieces. This is an absolute favorite during teething, too!!
2. Sliced Avocado - Sprinkle with a little lime juice. Yum!
3. Yogurt - Anything can be dipped into yogurt. Animal crackers, fruit, pretzels, cereal, fingers, and yes even a SPOON!
4. Cinnamon & Bananas - Slice bananas into small pieces then roll in a little cinnamon.
5. Apple Sticks - Thank you, Brooke, for introducing us to this one. Slice fresh apples into little sticks. Easy for small hands to hold and small mouths to eat.
6. Mini Wheel Pasta - Season with butter or pasta sauce then sprinkle with cheese.
8. Raisins - Another easy snack when we're on the go. We especially like the yogurt covered raisins.
9. No Salt Seasoning - OK this is not really a snack, per se, but it makes just about any food more desirable to my little one. I've even started using it on my food. It's tasty and much healthier than other seasonings, which are so often packed with sodium.
10. Cutie Oranges - Easy to peel. Delicious to eat!